Saturday, May 3, 2008

I feel pretty...

Want your own Phoenix t-shirt?...Draw!
These t-shirts are just beautiful! And they make quite a considerable success, drawing attention and curiosity over the mission.
Now another thing...ah sweet good old Europe…

141.39€…

That is the price I have paid to get the three t-shirts kindly sent as a GIFT by the University of Arizona out of Customs and delivered at home…

From Receitas de Alfândega to Encargos de Terminal, from Direitos e Imposições to Tráfego de Entrada the sum almost reaches the estimated value of the goodies, in other words, although UA offered it, I am actually buying the prizes to the Lisbon Airport Customs and FedEX…
Maybe they’re Armani and I wasn’t aware of…

Now DON’T you dare to not participate
in the competition…you have now only two weeks to do so...crossing the ocean made the value of that prize considerably rise.
Besides the fact of having the possibility of winning something that would link you to the Phoenix mission now you have the chance to wear a t-shirt that is also fruit of my sweat…
Well…don’t take that literally…

Knowing things would be this way I would have started knitting for you… ;-)

No comments: